Not funny - but funny.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I read that this morning; the one that intrigued me was the incident with the alligator/crocodile.... 🐊🤔

60 cases of being bitten by a venomous spider !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell do they live, I mean the people not the spiders ??

Not another COVID related thread 😅

It’s bananas.

You are not wrong :) Back when I used to work in a Supermarket you would not believe what regularly crawled out the bananas ! But the funny thing is you are not allowed to squish them as they may be carrying eggs. You are supposed to secure them and call it in. £uck that ....

And as a few will have been isolating, they will have had COVID marked on their hospital admission form (bolstering the numbers)

That aside, working with 'team orange' some of the product liability insurance claims rec'd have been "not funny but funny" as people try to hide their mistakes and blame their tools, step ladders, power cables, Rawl plugs, tape measures

You are not wrong :) Back when I used to work in a Supermarket you would not believe what regularly crawled out the bananas ! But the funny thing is you are not allowed to squish them as they may be carrying eggs. You are supposed to secure them and call it in. £uck that ....
Did you ever find an alligator though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom