Not just cheap but very cheap MB Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Dan

Car
1996 C280 Elegance W202
Hi All,

Am desperately in need of an estate car for Mrs Dan after her French shed has died on us and after falling in love with my C280 it has to be MB.

Unfortunately (as is the case for most of us) funds are not flowing at the moment so it will need to be cheap, very very cheap and as sub £1k as possible but also needs to have a fair amount of MOT on it if at all possible.

Have been looking at W124's, S202's and W210 estates but would consider anything to be honest :)

Please PM if you can help.

Thanks

Dan

bought a 2001 s210 (estate) for 2000£.
spent 1800£ so far...
need to spend another £2000 to get it up to scratch. so thats £5800 for a 10 year old e class...
(no eye candy stuff; just things like diff, exhaust, rust repairs/ respray etc)
point i'm trying to make is; there is no such thing as a cheap merc ;-)

My 2000 w202 has had a similar story to Rascal's

Brakes, suspension and injectors totalling around £2500 (probably more but I am working from some seriously traumatised memory) on a £1500 quid car.

I have a E320CDI for sale. Just serviced and MOT'ed. Its rusty on th ebody but solid underneath.

£800

If Olly at PCS has given it his seal of approval it will be a proper motor.

hi there i have a w124 e320 auto estate m plate in polar white with black cloth, around 130k full service history, available at 2000k its in very very good condtion both inside and out only tiny areas of rust, rear light pas side, and tiny bit under the front arches you have to look under the arch to see it, had new front wings at some point

pm me if interested

hi there i have a w124 e320 auto estate m plate in polar white with black cloth, around 130k full service history, available at 2000k its in very very good condtion both inside and out only tiny areas of rust, rear light pas side, and tiny bit under the front arches you have to look under the arch to see it, had new front wings at some point

pm me if interested

and as sub £1k as possible

So you missed this bit then? :D

Is it not Goldie's ex car you're talking about?

hi there, just thought id push my luck

after all you get what you pay for and while he has a budget, he may well inherit a load of junk if he sticks to his budget of sub 1k

Perhaps, but that would be a 100% increase on what is clearly a tight budget. If there's one thing I've found in the years I've bought and sold cars, it is that price is no barrier to inheriting junk.

Perhaps, but that would be a 100% increase on what is clearly a tight budget. If there's one thing I've found in the years I've bought and sold cars, it is that price is no barrier to inheriting junk.

It's a bit more than a 100% increase - 2000K is £2,000,000 :eek:

If Olly at PCS has given it his seal of approval it will be a proper motor.

Well its not the best E320CDI in the world but for £800 its a bargain. Currently on ebay.

I could break it but I just dont have the room.

The spec it has is massive.

Storage cellar @ PCS imminent :D

Is it not Goldie's ex car you're talking about?

yep sure is, ive spent many an hour and a few fair quid getting it back to something near what he told me it was,

no harm in testing the water, he may have had 2k to spend on a nice w124 in rare colour, looks really nice with the black cloth interior and the 15 inch AMG monoblocks

good luck with the search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom