Not many magnetite c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seesixtythree

Car
audi
Hi guys,

I don't see many magnetite black cars around from what I can gather is there any reason for this :dk:?? Not a very popular colour? Most of the black cars seem to be obsidian.

Perhaps an expensive colour option.

I limited my search to an Obsidian or Magnetite car.

Ironically the first car I drove, which was very overpriced, was a Magnetite... I never found another one in my budget/spec.

Quite rare I would assume.

I'm happy with my Obsidian, the depth to the paint is stunning.

I have a magnetite colour and i absolutely love it!! It looks great with the silver or black and silver wheels. It changes colour a lot to... I didnt go for the white as to many have it, red is to brave for me and the obsidian was to black and always suffers from terrible swirl marks.
So yeah, very pleased with it!

Yeah mines got silver 19s I personally like the colour especially in light it looks grey/black...I have had a few comments from people who have said its not really black and the deeper obsidian is more desirable apparently. each there own I guess

Not a C63 but mine is magnetite and yes I've not seen another one either, as you say more obsidian around.

Personally I like the colour its more a charcoal colour but does change colour depending on the light.

Colour is obviously a personal preference but I really love my Magnetite black. It's not a 'pure' black like Obsidian but it's got a real depth to the colour and quite a metallic finish to it which looks great in sunlight. As has been said it's more of a deep charcoal colour. I don't think this colour was any more expensive than other metallic colours, but I believe it was only available on the 2012 cars onwards? I'd choose Magnetite again in a heart beat.

Whilst we're on the topic of colour, yesterday I saw a new F80 M3 in Individual San Marino Blue. That is a truly stunning colour and actually made me want an M3!! I'd miss the V8 rumble too much though.

so yeah basically magnetite is the dogs danglies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom