Not new to Mercs, But new to ownership

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by HKGBoy, Jul 6, 2017.

1. HKGBoy

HKGBoy New Member

Car:
    W203 C200 Kompressor
    Hi Guys and Girls,

My Names Chris and I have finally lost my Merc Owners Virginity and ended up with a 2003 W203 C200 Kompressor in Silver. She has a few Body work issues but nothing that cant be fixed over time. Its Avantgarde Spec and only has 86000 on the clocks. My wife has owned a B-Class for a while now but it was time for me to give up on the Vectra and move into something a little less........Chav......as a mate put it :D

Anyways looking forward to browsing around and getting myself up to speed on all things Mercedes.

I have loads of hobbies and interests including R/C Cars, Trials and Downhill Mountain Biking and messing around with my 3d Printer.

So Hello and be prepared for some daft questions flying about (once I have utilised the Search button)

When I get home (I work for a large Airline so work dodgy shifts) and find some time I'll bung up some photos.

2. mbsilver

mbsilver Member

Car:
    Nissan QQ
    I am new to here too....I had a C180 petrol w203 auto kompressor Advantgarde SE .
    I sold it when it reached 112,900 and could not afford to keep it running..... horribly I px it for a cough ... Ford Fiesta.....which got sold after a few months.....then an Astra....then a new Qashqai which is now being px to get my new C class .... now I can afford to run it
    Excited? Hell yes!!

Enjoy your new car
    Cheers

3. Davycc

Davycc Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2001 W203 C320 Elegance