Not new to Mercs, But new to ownership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HKGBoy

Car
W203 C200 Kompressor
Hi Guys and Girls,

My Names Chris and I have finally lost my Merc Owners Virginity and ended up with a 2003 W203 C200 Kompressor in Silver. She has a few Body work issues but nothing that cant be fixed over time. Its Avantgarde Spec and only has 86000 on the clocks. My wife has owned a B-Class for a while now but it was time for me to give up on the Vectra and move into something a little less........Chav......as a mate put it :D

Anyways looking forward to browsing around and getting myself up to speed on all things Mercedes.

I have loads of hobbies and interests including R/C Cars, Trials and Downhill Mountain Biking and messing around with my 3d Printer.

So Hello and be prepared for some daft questions flying about (once I have utilised the Search button)

When I get home (I work for a large Airline so work dodgy shifts) and find some time I'll bung up some photos.

I am new to here too....I had a C180 petrol w203 auto kompressor Advantgarde SE .
I sold it when it reached 112,900 and could not afford to keep it running..... horribly I px it for a cough ... Ford Fiesta.....which got sold after a few months.....then an Astra....then a new Qashqai which is now being px to get my new C class .... now I can afford to run it
Excited? Hell yes!!

Enjoy your new car
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom