Not on ebay, but you'll want to see this....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classicdd.cfm?Account=AETA35154&VehicleID=AETV29071453&Make=MERCEDES%2DBENZ&Model=CLK&City=Southampton

:eek: :eek:

And check out some of their other present and recent stock:
http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/argomotorcompany/search.cfm?

SLR McLaren
W221 S65 AMG
TWO Zondas!
Credit crunch...what credit crunch?!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Darren

Some incredible machines there!

Strange place to have the photos taken as well - in the middle of suburbia. Seems like some of the cars could be worth more than the house!

As you say strange location to take the pictures...

He must have a certian plant factory in the garage to pay for that stock...

Be great to be his neighbour

im guessing he doesnt actually have all the cars in stock... maybe old stock... some of those pics have been taken months ago..

infact most of them have NOW SOLD in the description...

He last updated his site on 26 November, 3 weeks ago. Bit strange, unless he hasn't sold any of his remaining cars.

He still has one 08 plate Zonda though!

Wait till Howard sees the spoiler!!!!:D :D :D

AETV29071453_4b.jpg

Sor

My guess is that he's a motor trader and owns none of these cars, the'll be on Sale or Return from a number of dealers.

We had Louis Saha's CLK DTM in here. AWESOME CAR but what a pain to get parts for, You have to register with DTM and over the course of a month you get given usernames and passwords. Have to order from DTM in Germany, all the prices are in Euros and its just a pain.

We had Louis Saha's CLK DTM in here. AWESOME CAR but what a pain to get parts for, You have to register with DTM and over the course of a month you get given usernames and passwords. Have to order from DTM in Germany, all the prices are in Euros and its just a pain.

It looks fantastic, but can't belive it is a sensible proposition for a daily driver. Having said that, now I know a footballer has one I will scrub it off the list!

Have to say that the ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM DROPHEAD is absolutely hideous and I wouldn't buy one even if I had Bill Gates' money! It has 'teak decking' as well - more like a bl****y boat than a car!

Seems like some of the cars could be worth more than the house!

That's a council looking house, and he is probably claiming unemployment benefit/family credit/disability allowance - as well as council tax benefit et al...

[I hope he isn't but wouldn't be suprised if he is!]

That's a council looking house, and he is probably claiming unemployment benefit/family credit/disability allowance - as well as council tax benefit et al...

[I hope he isn't but wouldn't be suprised if he is!]

Bit harsh there whizzkid.

Bit harsh there whizzkid.

Harsh, yes I admit, especially as I don't know the person - which is why I did say ' I hope he isn't '

In the past few months many things have come light regarding peoples operations that I have come to expect anything and everything from anybody.

I am not one to nose around in other peoples affairs - if someone is genuine ly successful good luck to them...

Regarding the benefit comments, I know of people who are falsely claiming benefits and abusing the system, I have done everything I could to rectify it - but only for it to be thrown back in my face saying - 'yes we will look into it'.

As per todays headline - £126m overpaid... oh dear somebody made a mistake....

RIP OFF BRITAIN Continues...

Sometimes - I feel like joining them... but then what would set us apart!

Rant over... sorry!

Is Louis Saha really a footballer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom