Not quite a Designo E55K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
vomit green how tasteful, that has to be £2k off the price unless your name is Kermit

If it's been off the road for 4 years I wonder what else needs attention apart from the paintwork

Surely it isn't worth over £10k

Not getting used, Not surprised i wouldn't want to be seen in it either!

"only just been put back on the road" ... but was MOT'd eight months ago. Right.

Colour looks good in matt...GT R...but definitely not in gloss!

It's got one genuine shill bid.

It's come up for sale numerous times, always with an issue.

The car is a dog and one to steer clear of

''Reason for sale is it hardly gets driven and has been in storage for 4 years''

Google translation > I got sick of people staring at me whilst driving due to the hideous colour of the car, Lamborghini vomit Green ....so I put it away.

Noted SRS light on, does he have verified dyno print for reported 557hp? still worth around £7k, taking into account immediate re-spray costs:eek:

I quite like the colour, just don't think it goes with the black roof/grill etc.
Then again, the wife has just reminded me that I am not allowed to buy my own clothes.

I suppose i should like it?? i did own this lol

merc85-albums-various-picture10221-mbyellow.jpg

I have to say that the colour is not too bad for me. However as with any colour change the real test is when you open the bonnet, what color are you presented with?

I have to say that the colour is not too bad for me. However as with any colour change the real test is when you open the bonnet, what color are you presented with?

merc85-albums-various-picture10222-mbyelbon.jpg

merc85-albums-various-picture10223-mbyeins.jpg

I didnt get it Resprayed, My Dad bought it of the original owner who had it done that colour for his wife. I then took it over from Dad. Was a few years ago. The car was Originally Red.

LOL sorry Bruce :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom