Not strictly detailing... e55k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pay him in Easter eggs

Top job

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I've got tobe honest it was nice having someone else do it for a change especially since my back isn't that great at the minute :D

I did tidy a couple of bits up as he missed alittle bit on the Tailgate and left a little polish in between the door handles tow eye covers etc but yes he done well ;)

Oh Yes Easter eggs have been deployed :rock:

Thanks for the kind comments btw :thumb:

Good lad! Tell him he's done a top job. :)

Nice job Gav’s son :thumb:

They’ve got to learn somehow :cool:

I had my four outside with me this morning, and three of them running about washing my daily. They had loads of fun!

Not sure I’d let them loose on the GL, mind you they can barely reach the door handles! :)

Chip off the old block

He'll have your OCD (or attention to detail) soon.....;)

Nice job Gav’s son :thumb:

They’ve got to learn somehow :cool:

I had my four outside with me this morning, and three of them running about washing my daily. They had loads of fun!

Not sure I’d let them loose on the GL, mind you they can barely reach the door handles! :)

That must be a Monster to Wash and Polish !

That must be a Monster to Wash and Polish !
I dread washing it, takes about twice as long as any normal car.

Have to use a step to reach the roof etc, even the middle of the bonnet and windscreen is a stretch.

Needs about three buckets minimum.

Haven’t had to polish it, fortunately it doesn’t really need it yet - tbh I wouldn’t know where to begin! :doh:

There’s a member on here with a 164 GL who was starting to polish it recently, plenty of kudos to him - maybe if the lockdown continues for long enough I can get around to doing ours!

lol

Its still a vehicle id like to own at some point ;)

Haven’t had to polish it, fortunately it doesn’t really need it yet - tbh I wouldn’t know where to begin! :doh:

Get Ed at Divine Detail to wave his Magic wand. He detailed the CL four years ago and it is still great. So much easier to wash. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom