Not sure what you guys use on your alloy wheels but after a wash and polish I find

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulE230

this stuff really works well

Just polish your wheels with a chemical polish not a wax. Then apply this stuff and let dry for 15 mins and then wipe off. I do 2 coats and it really helps keep the wheels clean and makes washing the wheels very easy

Its about £12 a tub but it lasts for years.

Wow you shure know your stuff, im learning alot from you

its good stuff it makes the wheels so much easier to clean

its good stuff it makes the wheels so much easier to clean

After this stuff is put on dont use alloy wheel cleaner though , ust the water you wash the car with or it will strip the sealent off

I wax mine with Harly Wax .... www.harlywax.com

Great stuff , just wash with the water you wash the car with and your away ...

In a real emergency , you can literally wipe the brake dust off with a dry rag , it's that good !!

I wax mine with Harly Wax .... www.harlywax.com

Great stuff , just wash with the water you wash the car with and your away ...

In a real emergency , you can literally wipe the brake dust off with a dry rag , it's that good !!

Love that wax its up there with p21s but I thought that it melted on wheels due to the heat and also when the hot brake dust landed on it ?

Not so far ..... :)

I use Autoglym alloy wheel cleaner followed by Turtle Wax brake dust barrier. Seems to stop the brake dust etching into the alloys and makes cleaning quite easy each time, even if left for a couple of weeks.

i use halfords wheel wax...easy to apply,,, and makes a nice barrier and easy to clean...

AND....cheap to buy:D

Check the Autoexpress site. IIRC they did a test on wheel wax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom