Not your usual early morning "rush" hour traffic!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm just getting this:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.socalspeedzone.com Port 80

Amazing. I wonder how much that lot's worth?

Notice how all the cars took the first corner totally flat...except one...
Must have been all of 20mph. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• yanktank.jpg
    yanktank.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 137
I'm thinking the Mini and MX-5 gategrashed.. the M3 got left for dead by that Lamborghini too :D.

Wow! For a minute there I thought I was watching the outtakes from Gone in 60 Seconds :)

I was beginning to get the feeling that they were coming off at the next junction and doubling back. It reminded me of clowns climbing out of a circus car, totally awesome clowns that I would give my right arm for, though.

Amazing. I wonder how much that lot's worth?

Notice how all the cars took the first corner totally flat...except one...
Must have been all of 20mph. :rolleyes:

Well with the crazy way the collector car market is in the U.S. these days, with it's love of old Detroit iron, that car is probably worth as much as most of those exotics *L*.

Thats the 101 Hollywood freeway that they were getting on as it passes Sherman Oaks, just a few miles north of Beverly Hills, I've travelled on that stretch a fair few times over the past year (last night infact). Shame I wasn't there at the time :( would have been a treat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom