Not your usual Range Rover in Knightsbridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Range Rovers outside Harrods are probably an everyday site, although not quite with these decals

Spurned lover gets public revenge by graffiting Range Rover parked outside Harrods | Daily Mail Online

33D5A5C000000578-3573292-image-a-152_1462372804363.jpg

33D58D1400000578-3573292-Graffiti_A_woman_got_her_public_revenge_by_spray_painting_the_wo-a-149_1462372790846.jpg

good nice improvement to a blooming awful car, lets buy a 4x4 and lower it hummm

Properly ruined that car and that was before his wife got the aerosol out!

:fail
There's nothing to it. Just another white RR owner who wants to standout from all the other white RR's owner's in London. Some people will do anything for attention. :D

Obviously has no taste in cars, women or crumpets.

Yum yum. That's our breakfast sorted in the morning. Warbie's crumpets with Lurpak slightly salted.

good nice improvement to a blooming awful car, lets buy a 4x4 and lower it hummm

It's on the setting 'access height' which lowers the car to allow easier access.

From the Wail article - "A Harrods security guard told the newspaper that the vehicle had arrived at the department store with the graffiti already written on it."

What a legend.

It's on the setting 'access height' which lowers the car to allow easier access.

Awesome low profile tyres and massive wheels really work well off road. Don't see the point really.

Awesome low profile tyres and massive wheels really work well off road. Don't see the point really.

I had 22" Overfinch wheels on three of my RR Sports and they were fine off road, although they were a 285/35 tyre so a relatively decent sidewall.

I'm not keen on the Revere kits as in the OP, they always look a mish-mash of styles.

I had 22" Overfinch wheels on three of my RR Sports and they were fine off road, although they were a 285/35 tyre so a relatively decent sidewall.

I'm not keen on the Revere kits as in the OP, they always look a mish-mash of styles.

That being the case why don't they fit them standard to defenders n such like? Also why don't green laners or the army use them '?

From the Wail article - "A Harrods security guard told the newspaper that the vehicle had arrived at the department store with the graffiti already written on it."

What a legend.

Actually that completely changes the perspective that the chap has driven it in that condition.

I imagine he's got a good lawyer.

That being the case why don't they fit them standard to defenders n such like? Also why don't green laners or the army use them '?

Probably because green laners have no money and the MOD like to spec the wheels and tyres to match the battle terrain :thumb:

Actually that completely changes the perspective that the chap has driven it in that condition.

I imagine he's got a good lawyer.

Maybe, just maybe he's taken his hot lover shopping for the day. (To buy a whole new wardrobe. :D)

Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom