Nothing to do with Mercs, but scary and fascinating....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
very..very interesting reading.

I'm not so sure that i would be happy riding a motorcyle there at all. She must be a real tuff girl for simply riding the bike when there's snow around let alone taking a chance with the radiation.

a chance

a very moving account and all to real, we are having our first children stay with us for one month from belarus, post meltdown a thriving town, now a dead town, the people in the surrounding areas are contaminated, there food , water , everything, the children come with nothing from 8 years on in a group they stay with us they visit the doctor and dentist and eat lots of chocolate to much, and this visit of 4 weeks can put 18 months on there expected life span, the dentist in belarus can be very scary as there is very little or no antistatic.we can not imagine what it must be like for them who is to blame ? all we can do is help after the event and prey it never happens here

gareth_r said:
Nothing to do with Mercs, but scary and fascinating....

and unbelievably sad

When I receive links such as this I usually read part of the first page. This one is so different, read every page and am really glad we dont have that sort of situation here. It sort of brings you back to earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom