November C63 Lease Deals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sverige Fart

Car
2014 E63S Wagon
Afternoon chaps, the time has come to break the cycle of Audi cars I have owned and scratch the AMG itch. :rock:

As many have before me, I have been lured to purchase a V8 as I fear this will be the last opoprtunity for me before settling down and being 'boring'.

I have previously owned all my cars outright however I wish to release some cash for investments and thinking a little more long term. Now I think a lease deal may be worth investigating.

Loads of great info on older lease deals on here but nothing too recent...

Any heads up on good C63 (estate, saloon or coupe) would be welcomed.

(Looking for 10k 24 months deals ideally)

Thanks chaps :thumb:

Looking at previously recommended lease brokers I've quickly checked out Freedom and it seems they only have 507 deals:

* NEW NOVEMBER PRICES ** Metallic, Leather, Comand, Cruise Conrtol, Parktronic, Bluetooth, Heated Front Seats, 19" AMG Alloys, AMG Body Kit, Etc * A Processing Fee Of £299 + Vat Is Applicable (2) X1 IN STOCK - OBSIDIAN BLACK, PORCELAIN/BLACK LEATHER, REVERSE CAMERA, 19" AMG BLACK ALLOYS, HARMAN KARDON, PRIVACY GLASS BUSINESS 9+23 10K PA £569.99 + VAT / PERSONAL RATE £695.98 INC VAT

Not bad, is it unlikely that I'll find any standard C63 deals with the new one launched/annouced? :confused:

Freedom Contracts has deals for Coupe only, standard and 507 edition. Call them and see what's the availability.

Deals on standard coupe are about £17K for 2 years.

I went through their website today to see what's going on.

Thanks for the info - coupe isn't the end of the world.

Deals don't seem to be as good as previously mentioned here on the forum.

Will have to have a good look around see what else is available...

They stopped making the current gen C63 a while ago didn't they?

Balls - too slow off the mark by the looks of things. Was keen for an estate... :fail

Think the 507 may be a tad rich for me, at least at £700 a month. Maybe need to look at some other V8's naughtiness, had heart set on a C63 mind.

Only F-Type would interest.. deals seem a little rich from what I can see £700+ pm.

Good suggestion though. Fanks.

Just starting to see some lease deals on the new shape C63 and as expected crazy high at the moment, cheapest is around 850 + vat!!!

But these deals on the 507 look pretty cheap, they might be on a specific colour of car eg red.

Has anyone ordered the new shape C63 or seen any decent prices yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom