Novice Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E200K

Car
E200K
This may sound like a novice question, but what size engine does a 2001 W210 E200K have?
:confused:
Some people have told me it's a 2 litre engine and others say it's a 1.8. This issue has been bugging me for weeks.

Cheers,

E200K = 1998cc Kompressor (super-charger)

Thanks, mate. I assumed it was 2 litres but some people heve been telling me that they are 1.8. I also read a few reviews that said they are 1.8 hence my complete confusion.

By the way, I'm in Australia if that makes a difference.

There is a 1.8 ltr available in Ireland called E200 Kompressor:
4/inline
1796 cc
rated output 120 kw

Hmmm, I'm still none the wiser. I rang a local dealer and he told me he'd have to look at the engine to be able to tell me. That would seem to suggest that the car could be either 1.8 or 2.0. I'm not particularly bothered which it is, but it's frustrating not knowing.
:mad:

Surely your vehicle owner registration document will give this information?

Thanks for that, I just checked the paperwork and it says "Engine Capacity 1998" (I feel a bit of a idiot now for not looking there first).

With the W210, did the E200K engine change along with the 2002 face-lift?

So how tall are you Dave?

Thanks for that, I just checked the paperwork and it says "Engine Capacity 1998" (I feel a bit of a idiot now for not looking there first).

With the W210, did the E200K engine change along with the 2002 face-lift?

So how tall are you Dave?

In new socks............about 6' 3". Doesnt sound much, but thats a 100% genuine figure.
Put on a pair of trainers and my head just misses the top jab of a normal height doorway.

Last edited:
In new socks............about 6' 3". Doesnt sound much, but thats a 100% genuine figure.
Put on a pair of trainers and my head just misses the top jab of a normal height doorway.

Was that information in your registration document? :D ;) :bannana: :bannana:

Mate, you need to change your name to fairlytalldave or notshortdave. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom