Now I have a garage or two I will just have to fill them!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chattonmill

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E55 AMG
Well not yet, but looking at a house that has a nice garage. May be putting an offer in later.
Sooo, what would you put in here!

DSC_2574.jpg

DSC_2567.jpg

DSC_2569.jpg

DSC_2568.jpg

Oh and if the gardener thinks he can keep his mowers in there he is much mistaken!

A horse....

Oh sorry, you meant horse power...

Plenty of room in there, get a couple of those ramp/storage things and you could get four in there with that roof space :)

Rebuild it with a higher roof and put in a 4 poster lift.

Last edited:
Please can I live in your garage? :bannana:

I say !!! that's looks just fantastic. You could even have a pitch and put from one side of the grass over to the tree.
I would just love having that space at the bottom of my gargen. Hope you get it.

sTeVe

Fantastic. One day, when I move two hours out of London......I'll get a wood burner E Class and an SL 55 (in the car port). The garage would become a pool room/study/party room/kids den :)

im biased but a pagoda on one side and a more modern Merc Sporty car on the other.

Hmmm Pagoda I could do, with the E55 on the other side.....or even the 1957 Landy I have.
Image1.jpg

I say !!! that's looks just fantastic. You could even have a pitch and put from one side of the grass over to the tree.
I would just love having that space at the bottom of my gargen. Hope you get it.

sTeVe
The pitch and put could go round the other side...there is quite a lot of garden!

I could never afford a property that sort of size down here, that would be easily £2 Million plus in the village I live in.

There are benefits to living up North...more space mainly.

I could never afford a property that sort of size down here, that would be easily £2 Million plus in the village I live in.

There are benefits to living up North...more space mainly.

What, the garage:eek:

What, the garage:eek:

The Land. (I'm assuming there's a house on the plot and you're not living above the garage!

It doesn't really matter what house is on it, the land here is so expensive it's silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom