Now I know I'm posh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beno

Car
C350 CDI
How posh am I? just had this stroll into my close.

th_20120527_201909.jpg

Peacocks sound hideous with a horrible squawk of the damned. They also do a lot of damage, crap everywhere and preen a lot in mirrors. So Essex sounds about right.

Nice clothes though.

I was once kneeling down putiing my tools away at the side of a house where I'd been working in Knutsford.
I looked up and there was a Peacock about a metre in front of me staring me in the face. I jumped out of my skin! :eek:

Mate you are not posh. If you were posh you would have A: shot it or B: Set the hounds on it and ate it for dinner

:)

I was once kneeling down putiing my tools away at the side of a house where I'd been working in Knutsford.
I looked up and there was a Peacock about a metre in front of me staring me in the face. I jumped out of my skin! :eek:

Only a metre away - poor peacock :D.

Only a metre away - poor peacock :D.

I'd been working in the conservatory and the windows and doors were open, meaning my scream of "F*CKING HELL" was heard by my customer (a director of Wembly Stadium). :eek: "Is everything allright, Paul?"

Apparently the Peacocks are a common site in that area.

Mate you are not posh. If you were posh you would have A: shot it or B: Set the hounds on it and ate it for dinner

Terribly bad form to shoot a bird whilst it has its feet on the ground and as for eating them; well they are not to my liking, I find it tastes rather like Swan! ;)

Last edited:
poormansporsche said:

Fair point

I was told by an avid shooter friend of mine about when he went up to Scotland on a phesant and game weekend. After spending a good few hours and not managing to hit anything he started walking back from his peg to join the rest of the group when he saw a target he thought he should hit as a trophy for the day's efforts. So he took aim, waited, and fired hitting the bird and killing it instantly. As he went closer, he noticed to his horror that what he had just swatted out of the sky with his 12 gauge was in fact the farmers prize winning racing pigeon.

I asked Mrs Ted if she was game.
She said "Yes".
So I shot her.

Sorry.. I'll get me coat.

Im so posh I passed a guy cycling with an electric chainsaw in one hand, and a beer bottle in the other (complete with plug & cable dangling down mm's from his chain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom