Now it's Renault Drivers!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bet she didn't see them.
Certainly hope so although the witness is convinced she did!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 219
Looks like Vicky Smith was just looking for some column inches .

Some idiots will track down the driver of the car and it will be a witch hunt , car will be damaged as will their house and all because Vicky Smith felt the whole world needed to know about this , if indeed it was unintentional.

Social media and the morons that let it run their life need to have a look at themselves as it is consuming everyone now-a-days.

At the gym yesterday i noticed that almost everyone was using their devices rather than just getting on with a bit of training, i so was amazed by this that i took a pics and uploaded it to my Faceplant / Twater / Instagran / G mail / works intranet and spent the rest of the day checking if anyone had liked / commented / replied to the many posts - NOT.

Kenny

At the gym yesterday i noticed that almost everyone was using their devices rather than just getting on with a bit of training, i so was amazed by this that i took a pics and uploaded it to my Faceplant / Twater / Instagran / G mail / works intranet and spent the rest of the day checking if anyone had liked / commented / replied to the many posts - NOT.

Kenny

Couldnt agree more.

Today's modern gym goer? Sit on a machine, do a few fitful reps. Facebook for 5 minutes. Do a few more fitful reps. Zombie walk to a running machine. Go as slowly as possible while looking at phone constantly.

Put the bloody things down and get a sweat on.

At the gym my phone is used twice. Once at the start of session to fire up my music. Once at the end of the session to stop the music.

Maybe they are all on here posting away, hold on while I wipe that sweat off

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Looks like Vicky Smith was just looking for some column inches .

Especially in light of the gratuitous cleavage shot further down the article which by no stretch of the imagination adds anything to the story .

Vicky Smith clearly has nothing else to do, where's the evidence that any ducklings were killed or even injured. I think this is just another "look at me I want some attention" story.

Certainly hope so although the witness is convinced she did!

Yes, but then we won't have an 'evil' driver to read about.

Load of old clickbait really. I doubt many people in this world would splatter some ducklings on purpose so it's likely b*llocks.

If only the country had as much sympathy for all the people that get killed in wars on a daily basis rather than some ducklings. Irony being most of the 'awww poor duckies' order crispy duck from the local Chinese!

I don't wish harm on anything or anyone but some perspective needed.

Maybe she needs a waiter for the ducks..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom