Now this is a cheap AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is cheap, Nice miles too, The previous owner must of loved Black lol, Not sure on all the carbon look trim i wonder if its wrapped?

He needs to apply some "Black Restorer" type product on that trim between the exhausts.

Like on my old E55, it goes a manky grey colour and looks a bit grim.

The Cf & wheels make it look "Grubby"...but a good price none the less...that will hurt CLs55 sellers if more appear in this range...then onto E55's...

Wheels look awful imo - making black on black not look cheap is a hard one to pull off, not for me...

With this sort of car mods are to the owner's taste. you have to be prepared to change a few things. For a base '63 it is cheap as this is still in '55 money

Front discs look shot , there's a 1.5k bill for starters
I'm a retired motor dealer but took this in px for my Range Rover lol

What is the breakdown for the price on these brakes roughly?

Are they like the E55 where the pads are more expensive than the discs or are the discs more expensive because they are the 2 piece floaters?

What is the breakdown for the price on these brakes roughly?

Are they like the E55 where the pads are more expensive than the discs or are the discs more expensive because they are the 2 piece floaters?

Front disc's are the expensive part around £1,200 pair the brake pads around £150

Why does it need the performance pack code? The CLK63 had the same floating discs, merc probably put them on the early CLS63's as stock, then realised they could charge more as an option later and stopped doing it.

Floating Discs, were standard on the CLS63, Optional on the CLS55.
To be honest I expect the prices of the 63 to drop below the 55s eventually, as the performance is all but the same, and the 63 is always going to be more to Tax.
Looking at the car in the link, I think I would prefer the one below,2009 MERCEDES CLS 63 AMG DESIGNO BLACK *RARE FACELIFT MODEL* CLS63 | eBay

Why does it need the performance pack code? The CLK63 had the same floating discs, merc probably put them on the early CLS63's as stock, then realised they could charge more as an option later and stopped doing it.

Dont know, there is just 2 options listed, With PP or without PP, the car is question is as far as the build sheet go's is "Less PP"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom