Now ventilated seats on the current E63S ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 154425
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 154425

I keep seeing the option / buttons on the American version of it - but am I right in thinking that this isn't even an option in the UK ? I searched the forum and it seems some older models (code 401 on Oasis) seem to have it - but haven't seen it in months online or anywhere in the UK ?

Or am I being stupid ?

I keep seeing the option / buttons on the American version of it - but am I right in thinking that this isn't even an option in the UK ? I searched the forum and it seems some older models (code 401 on Oasis) seem to have it - but haven't seen it in months online or anywhere in the UK ?

Or am I being stupid ?

Not sure you are... surprising really as they come on a variety of AMG and non-AMG Mercs of old. I've had two non-AMGs with them now.

Can't see any mention of seat ventilation (or cooling for that matter) in the brochure:

https://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/e-brochures/new-e-class-saloon.pdf

That's the thing. Nowhere to be seen. So weird. Just as weird that you cannot get a parking heater in the UK with any make of car. Which was almost standard in most cars back when I lived in Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom