NOx failure - c- class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Asettle

Car
C-class 200
Does anyone else have a c- class 200 and the NOx has failed causing the engine light to go on? I have this problem in Dorsey and the dealer told me that it would cost me £1000 plus labour work. I find this unfair, the car is only just gone over 5 yrs with 28000 miles and I’m still paying a loan.
mice written to customer service and waiting to hear. Have heard so many stories but not any good ending as to who pays for this as it a manufacturer problem. Really angry right now and can’t drive my car incase I make more damage by driving it. Anyone please let me know your experience- thanks

Does anyone else have a c- class 200 and the NOx has failed causing the engine light to go on? I have this problem in Dorsey and the dealer told me that it would cost me £1000 plus labour work. I find this unfair, the car is only just gone over 5 yrs with 28000 miles and I’m still paying a loan.
mice written to customer service and waiting to hear. Have heard so many stories but not any good ending as to who pays for this as it a manufacturer problem. Really angry right now and can’t drive my car incase I make more damage by driving it. Anyone please let me know your experience- thanks
@Asettle This thread from 2018 on here may be of use to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom