Nox sensor replaced. E350 coupe.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apologies! Thought I read that yours was a 2012 plate
It is, and it was 7 years old at the time I had the sensors replaced. You said yours is a 54 plate, which makes it 15-16 years old if I'm right.

Apologies it’s been one of those days! Meant to say mines a 64 plate! Apologies for the confusion
I have those days most days! You may have some success then. try the number I gave you earlier. They won't do anything until you've had an MB dealer check your fault codes and then enter a request on their computer system for a financial contribution from MB. This will almost certainly get rejected by the systems algorithm. the dealer should give you a reference number that you then pass on to Customer Services. It's the luck of the draw who you get to speak to there. Tell them that you know several people who have had a contribution made to the cost of the replacement because it's a known issue. They won't confirm that it's known (officially nobody in MB will do that) but will most likely check out your car's service history and mileage with the dealership you had the checks done then, hopefully, agree a contribution to the cost from them. Good luck.

(PS, you could also put everything in writing to MB Customer Services at [email protected]-benz.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom