Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate

A young family are in a car park, and a rather large Pious owner starts mouthing off at them for leaving the engine running.

Like the comment above the video says, "Apparently she has no problem with the 18 wheelers that deliver her buckets of ice cream and bacon flavored butter to the grocery store."

Oops :eek:

Weird. There was a link in the original post, note the gap at the top, but it vanished on posting, as did the Edit button. When I posted the link in post #3 it again didn't appear, but is there in the edit window.

Exit Chrome and go back in again and all's well :dk:

Last edited:
She has no idea how much energy her hair drier of a car takes to actually produce. I suspect it was imported unlike the yank truck that was made in the US.

I detest people like this.

Whenever I pass a Prius, I feel propelled to do it in the most fuel inefficient way possible. Is it just me?

A prius has advantages. Rip the electrical gubbins and small engine out. Replace with large, noisy V8. Still a Prius in VED terms:)

So last year there was a Prius stuck in the snow at the school where my lad goes. Blocking the exit from the car park in all that snow, causing mayhem. So, up rolls I in the Rangie, hooked a rope on, dragged him 100 yards up the road, stopped and unhooked.

Bloke in Prius starts complaining loudly saying stuff like "you can't just leave me here" etc. I just muttered "Should've bought a proper car then, shouldn't you". Strangely he's never spoken to me since :D

Oh, and I'd have smacked her square in the mouth for cursing in front of my kids ;)

One of the funniest sights I have seen on the road was a few years ago when I encountered a mk1 Prius, complete with massive wide'n'low rims/tyres, and a huge fartbox exhaust system protruding out of the back end. Someone souped up a Prius! Oh, the irony...

I wonder if he put a few extra windings around the motor coils to soup up them as well?

I love America, totally love it.

If there was no America, these people would have no America to live in and they could end up over here.:eek::eek: Get my chain of thought?????

LONG LIVE AMERICA!!!!!!!:D:D

All hail the all-american Ford Flathead V8, the original hot rod:

allard73889.jpg

As found in my Allard. :bannana:

I hate the Prius.

Last edited:
My neighbour has a prius, nearly run me over twice with the "silent assassin". They are bl**dy dangerous.

A prius has advantages. Rip the electrical gubbins and small engine out. Replace with large, noisy V8. Still a Prius in VED terms:)

Toyota have already done this! Well almost.

A lot of their Lexus range is based of hybrids with a V6 engine in it.

Nice cars, had one for 3 yrs, but got sick of hybrid technology as the driving experience has such an artificial feel about it, so for now I'm stcking with V6s. Much more fun.

I'd love a V8, though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom