NTG 4.5 question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
I hope someone with Comand NTG 4.5 fitted can solve my problem.
I locked the car on Friday and restarted it again yesterday evening but the map I had previously has gone.
The one now displayed (pic below) is not what I want to see. Previously I had a local map with road names, my position which moved when I drove along. I can't seem to find that setting again and wonder if anyone can help?
I have changed some settings but still cannot get this map off the screen and the one I want back.

20200217_172254.jpg

Looks like you zoomed-out, and you need to zoom-in again?

On my W204 zooming-in is done by rotating the navigation wheel in the centre armrest anti-clockwise when COMAND is in NAVI mode.

Alternatively pressing the 'back' button on the left-hand side of the navigation wheel a few times might fix it.

Looks like you zoomed-out, and you need to zoom-in again?

On my W204 zooming-in is done by rotating the navigation wheel in the centre armrest anti-clockwise when COMAND is in NAVI mode.

Brilliant. Thanks for your help Mark. It was indeed the zoom needing adjustment. All fixed now:thumb:

Please tell me that this is a wind up and you really knew about zooming!

Please tell me that this is a wind up and you really knew about zooming!

Nope. Not a wind up. I had 6+ years using a car with NTG 1 and this new to me NTG 4.5 for just a few months. I still haven't explored all the features of the mapping and must have accidentally twisted the nav wheel and zoomed out without noticing what I'd done. All fixed now thanks to forum help.

Hi guys,

Purchased sat nav update online and when i put the usb in, there is no prompt by the car to update the sat nav, anyone help?

Guys, my car display was different, I was able to use the rear camera and bluethood, I don't know what I did now navi and media receiver is disappeared and I am not able to use rear camera anymore.20201129_211844.jpg20201127_052544.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom