Numb Ass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sspeed

MB Enthusiast
Car
2006 CLK320 CDi
Well this is posted in the "Off Topic" section..

Need a new chair for PC use.. The one I have is only a few months old but its massively uncomfortable..I literally get pins and needles if I sit in it for more than about half an hour..
Has anyone any good recommendations for a VERY comfy seat???

Thanks in anticipation...

Well this is posted in the "Off Topic" section..

Need a new chair for PC use.. The one I have is only a few months old but its massively uncomfortable..I literally get pins and needles if I sit in it for more than about half an hour..
Has anyone any good recommendations for a VERY comfy seat???

Thanks in anticipation...

Maybach

:bannana::bannana:

Last edited:
Kooks like I need to post on the "other side" in order to get some advice then !

No doubt TV will be along with his view.

Last edited:
Can't recommend this highly enough.

Mirra Chairs

Find it more comfortable than the ubiquitous Aeron and the warranty is great. Rather than throwing cheap chairs away every couple of years invest in one of these and should anything go wrong a guy will visit your home/office and fix/replace the offending item. Plus you can have hours of fun deciding on the configuration and "options" when you order one, just like a new car.

Last edited:
Bought one of these a couple of years ago - well, when I saw it described as 'Mercedes-like feel', I felt I just had to! :) There's lots of options available and there's no signs of it wearing out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom