Nutter hits my car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris911carerra

Car
w164
Im sitting in a cafe in south london 06.45 and having a tea... a lorry passes my car reverses hard into it - as i leap from my seat screaming what have you done - 3 guys get out and tell me to stop shouting -- one punches me in the face and they drive off - worlds goin ****** mad!! WTF!?:mad::wallbash:

it was a week ago they only just called me today- they are investigating!

but worried about going to court tho - in case the nutters get my address!

I thought it was only the turd addresses were given - is it all parties in court?

Did the lorry have a sign "motorway maintenance....Call Billyjoe on 01234567890?" if so count your losses!

Last edited:
I would say Gypsies, not licenced, not insured, not taxed, not bothered
but I wont as I might get slated as a racist

'Gypsies' are NOT a race any more than people who share the same religion are a race. If you are referring to people who would tarmac your grans driveway with stolen Tarmac for £100 and then not do it, they are not a race either, so please feel free to call those responsible for driving into your vehicle whatever you will as I won't be offended and they can't read, write or procreate with anyone further genetically removed than 2nd cousins.

Not a nice thing to happen to anyone, Any city will have lads who don't give a ****e it's not just a gypsie thing, times are very hard for many folk and unfortunately folk with nice motors houses clothes so on will sometimes come across these idiots more than others. Hopefully CCTV or witnesses got the reg.

'Gypsies' are NOT a race any more than people who share the same religion are a race. If you are referring to people who would tarmac your grans driveway with stolen Tarmac for £100 and then not do it, they are not a race either, so please feel free to call those responsible for driving into your vehicle whatever you will as I won't be offended and they can't read, write or procreate with anyone further genetically removed than 2nd cousins.

Seeing as though you are in Brighton, does that make you a friend of Dorothy?

Im sitting in a cafe in south london 06.45 and having a tea... a lorry passes my car reverses hard into it - as i leap from my seat screaming what have you done - 3 guys get out and tell me to stop shouting -- one punches me in the face and they drive off - worlds goin ****** mad!! WTF!?:mad::wallbash:

Disgraceful - I hope you get some satisfaction.

Only just read this - absolutely disgusting.

Out of principle I would go all the way to court if enough evidence to prosecute.

Hope that your ok and that you get your car sorted.

Could not agree more with you.

I am now actually related to romany travellers - you get good and bad in all types of communties.

Sorry to hear that,
Hope they will be bring to justice.

I'm a firm believer of phones with cameras.... we all have them... even a quick pic of a number plate will help the local boys in blue...
Sorry to hear about your hassle with scum!!

Not quite the same as your unfortunate incident, but there are times when a bit of petty violence can work. A friend of mine in TX, and Oklahoman, BTW, had a scrotemobile pick-up deliberately reverse into his Corvette at traffic lights last spring. The driver and his pal instantly leaped out of the cab - one armed with a handy tire lever - and moved round to his door intent on pulling him out and perhaps doing him some harm.

Until Rick actually DID get out.

Rick is seven feet and two inches tall, and built like the Wrath of Khan. He picked up the first scrote by the head, and hit the other one to the tarmac with the flailing body, and proceded to advise them of their rights while chaining them both together and throwing them up and over the into back of their truck. He then sat and waited for the other boys in blue to turn up.

Both of these gentlemen had outstanding warrants in no less than five states for similar behaviour, but on this occasion certainly picked the wrong guy.

Makes you feel good, eh?

tac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom