• Tuesday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday night

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Any other night or not bothered

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I could be persuaded (again)!

My car is in need of a service - right now :eek: - but I could wait a few days to coincide with a visit to the wrong side of the Pennines. Two birds with one stone, and all that. :)

As long as it's early March, as I don't want to overshoot my mileage by too much (80 miles to date). Unless of course Mr Flanaia1 can oblige with that in the meantime...? How's that W208 courtesy car coming along? :devil:

I could be persuaded (again)!

My car is in need of a service - right now :eek: - but I could wait a few days to coincide with a visit to the wrong side of the Pennines. Two birds with one stone, and all that. :)

As long as it's early March, as I don't want to overshoot my mileage by too much (80 miles to date). Unless of course Mr Flanaia1 can oblige with that in the meantime...? How's that W208 courtesy car coming along? :devil:

No problem my W208 in running in mode after the mods, but we might have a selection of courtesy cars by then, including one with around 380 bhp on tap :eek:

NW_Merc
purplegoddess & jpskiller
Ian B Walker :D
TrapperJohn too me thinks
Shude

Did we settle on a time and a place? :)

Bumperty bump.

Table booked for 7 30pm at The Phantom Winger. Junction 1 M55, Broughton to the locals.

Clocks go back Sunday 27th March this year. Thus we hit longer evenings.
Anyone fancy an evening GTG at The Dog in Over Peover, say, week commencing Monday 28th of March. Once we settle on a date Ill ask admins to change the title of the thread to reflect time, date and place.
I'm up for any evening except Mondays.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom