• Tuesday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday night

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Any other night or not bothered

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm up for The Dog again. Would like to meet DSLiverpool too.

Can't make Sunday but their is a pistonheads NW mini meet at the Cottage Loaf pub Wirral between West Kirby and Heswall that I'm going to on Tuesday evening. I'll be in the SL if anyone visits, fat bloke eating a burger with a nagging missus - I'm easy to spot.

1: ***.
2: ***'s Friend.
3: Dieselman.
4: Ringway.
5: TrapperJohn. (Possibly).

We will be meeting at The Balti Restaurant at 7.30.

Latecomers most welcome. :)

The Balti Restaurant
7 London Road
Alderley Edge
SK9 7JT

01625 586 103

Sorry guys I'm out. Son is popping in to see his Dad prior to him going on shift.

Hog alert for Alderley Edge. *** and James recently seen stalking food in the Chorley area of Lancashire. Believed to be heading toward Alderley Edge laying waste to food supplies enroute.

Sorry guys I'm out. Son is popping in to see his Dad prior to him going on shift.

Hog alert for Alderley Edge. *** and James recently seen stalking food in the Chorley area of Lancashire. Believed to be heading toward Alderley Edge laying waste to food supplies enroute.

Hope you had a good day, John. See you next time. :thumb:

The company was fab and the four of us had a good night, a lot of which was spent laughing (loudly). :D

The food at The Balti was (as always) fantastic. Mmm.. I could eat that chicken Rogan Josh again, which by my reckoning is the finest version of this dish to be found, anywhere. :cool:

The Balti Restaurant
7 London Road
Alderley Edge
SK9 7JT

01625 586 103

July is starting to looked pretty jammed for me.

But someone pop a date and location up and Ill do my best to attend.

Good to see you guys are up for a GTG at The Dog Inn, so I have started a new thread. HERE. Looking forward to meeting up. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom