• Tuesday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday night

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Any other night or not bothered

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1. NW_Merc
2. trapperjohn
3. sspeed (Simon and Maybe +1)
4. Gollom (with newly buffed and debadged W208!)
5. Ian W
6. TimSKemp (maybe +1)
7. vincenz
8. Shude

I'll be there, may have a colleague with me!

Hve you put yer name down? Have you? Have you? I dont see it so shut yer face missus :devil::D

And if you must know I WILL be turning up to this one, so there!!!!
Now I will take my toys and go play on another playground

lolz nope not going to this one,attending a school function,preston schools mega dance festival,going to be a lot of fun,although i would much rather be having intellectual conversation with you :devil::devil::D

I am starving so I will be having starters and maybe a desert as well..
Good job SHUDE has offered to pay for us all !!!!!:D

Well I have heard he is rich..

I'm here, where the hell is everyone???

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

What a great venue with amazingly good food (and company)..
And to think I was going to skip coming!!!
A big thank you to Argha (NW Merc) for arranging this venue, it was a great choice.
Tim it was great to see you again mate and I was impressed that you actually have a decent friend.:D Please do keep me awake about the curry night we talked about. (P.S I loved your car).
I have made a note to myself to make the effort to attend more of these GTG's because I really enjoyed this one.
Ian Walker has the bargain of the century with the car he has.. It purrs like its saying "Thanks for owning me dad".. Well done for rescuing it Ian.

Mr shude I am jealous of that marvelous car of yours... Very nice indeed.

Hope to see you all again v soon.

It's a new month again guys. Next Wednesday perhaps? Any ideas where?

Might merge this thread with the old Lancs GTG thread.

What's Up

Hi, newbie here although I have had a number of Mercs in my life. I'll come, if you promise not to laugh at my £500 car!!

:D:D:D

Chris

Hi, newbie here although I have had a number of Mercs in my life. I'll come, if you promise not to laugh at my £500 car!!

Chris
Welcome to the forum! If you scroll back a couple of pages you might read that last month a member turned up to a GTG with a very decent car that he'd picked up a few days earlier for HALF of that!

£500 can buy quite a respectable motor these days.

Chris

£500? MR Walker and Trapperjohn will consider you wealthy beyond the dreams of avarice!

They will be sure to tell you the Tale Of Two Mercdes (try stopping them.... :p)

Oi Ringway. How about The Dog again. Thats the 11th.

Possibly TJ, but we do have the PCS GTG on the 14th, so..

Saw something at the dog when passing over the last couple of weeks "Two for one meals Tonight" Now that would be good value. Thing is, we all mght have to go as couples to qualify for the freebie meals. :eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom