• Tuesday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday night

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Any other night or not bothered

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to pre-warn all others attending I will be late tomorrow as my mum is back in hospital again, sorry. So probably wont make it until after 8, do not take pictures of empty chair in my absence, Ta very muchly :devil:

Just to pre-warn all others attending I will be late tomorrow as my mum is back in hospital again, sorry. So probably wont make it until after 8, do not take pictures of empty chair in my absence, Ta very muchly :devil:

Best Wishes to Mum.

Us, empty chair! Never.

Don't be cross but not only is Julia going to a spa day with my sister but she won't be finishing until late and she's going in my car!

This means I'll not only be going to work in the Focus but also going to the GTG in it! :(

I do think I'll be making the most of my time with the car though - another trip to the council tip is needed ;)

Don't be cross but not only is Julia going to a spa day with my sister but she won't be finishing until late and she's going in my car!

This means I'll not only be going to work in the Focus but also going to the GTG in it! :(

I do think I'll be making the most of my time with the car though - another trip to the council tip is needed ;)

So what are you coming in once you have left the car at the tip for recycling!:devil: For Gawd's sake dont tell her I said that.

So what are you coming in once you have left the car at the tip for recycling!:devil: For Gawd's sake dont tell her I said that.

LOL! That made me chuckle. :D

I went in my Omega last time. Might go in my Sprinter this time.

There is a 50/50 chance I'll be in cheshire today, if so I'll pop to the dog, so save me a seat!

Can someone PM me the postcode???

There is a 50/50 chance I'll be in cheshire today, if so I'll pop to the dog, so save me a seat!

Can someone PM me the postcode???

Be nice to see you again Tim. :thumb:

LINK.

The Dog Inn
Wellbank Lane
Over Peover
NR Knutsford
Cheshire
WA16 8UP

01625 861 421.

Quick update to the list. My Mrs cashed in some flexi time so free tea for her tonight.

1. trapperjohn and Elizabeth.
2. Ringway
3. NW_Merc
4. Ian Walker
5. Shude (no Mrs Shude this time as she's on some pampering/spa-type day!)
Possibles and truely welcome.
6. timskemp
7. pimpmyc250d

The Dog Inn
Wellbank Lane
Over Peover
NR Knutsford
Cheshire
WA16 8UP

01625 861 421.

A good night was had by all.

Great company and lovely food, although I felt guilty when it came to us settling the bill (the buy one, get one free offer made it seem as though we'd committed a crime).

I look forward to the next one.

Thanks Guys and Girls. :thumb:

Indeed. Food was top notch and buy one get one free. Great to see Tim there as well as the usual suspects. Real bonus to get great pub food with no sign anywhere that is was buy on get one free. I'm sure we will be back. To be hoped Shude is now encased back into his AMG after turning up in the Focus!! He said he would, I just somehow thought he would have managed to get his AMG back for the night.

Good night and good food, nice drive home for me (over the hills to sheffield!) in my astra...

I should definitely make the effort to attend, last night was the hospice comedy night (my mrs won it last year) so couldn't go anyway but we will definitely make the effort next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom