OAP & The Budget!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacCLS500

Car
CLS500
As an Old Aged Pensioner of 70 running a CLS500 2005 I was asked the other day by one of my neighbors how can I afford to run a Mercedes. This man is a 25 per day smoker. Very Easy I save £3879.20 per annum by stopping smoking 2 years ago 25-30 per day which as you can see pays for all my luxury driving maintenance and cost of fuel. Just goes to show. Oh buy the way I don't drink either, my drinking money get spent on camera equipment.
Yes you can say smug bstard.

I gave up smoking some 7 years ago and nearly fell of my chair when I noticed how much a packet of B&H is now. EEK!

£4K per year buys a lot of car & petrol.

That really annoys me when they say things like that, they should think about what they could have instead of pssigni it up the wall every night! :devil:

I too gave it up 2mths ago :wallbash: hopefully it will now pay for my insurance & tyres :D

I gave up last August. Giving up has paid for car insurance, tax and fuel quite easily, and I feel better!

I don't think the people who do buy those items really think about them in those terms.

I heard of a couple moaning they would struggle to buy their weekly food because of the rise in cigarettes and alcohol prices...

:rolleyes:

Too right. I only smoke the cheaper brands, but just did a quick tot-up of the wasted money (something I've purposefully avoided doing for a long time).

:eek::eek::eek:

Gone are the days when you could pick up half smoked fags from the pavement and finish them off yourself. Thereby saving a small fortune. The same was true for chewing gum. The PC litter brigade have forced up my living costs. I can't find many half chewed burgers anymore. Life is just ****.

Your more than welcome to pick up my bins:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom