Oasis in Toronto - Incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Hi all

Just returned from a Virgin V Festival concert at Toronto Island. It was a 2 day event but we only went for the last 3 performances on the main stage, namely the Steriophonics , Paul Weller ( superb) and topping the bill - Oasis. Brilliant performance - but marred by some plonker getting on stage and pushing Noel Ghallager in the back whilst in mid song. all hell broke loose ie Liam throwing a few punches at the offender whilst the crew dragged him ( the offender) to the ground - Due the the wonders of modern technology - the incident is already on youtube - here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX5JBsKih0c thankfully Oasis came back on after a few minutes to finish the set but did have to skip a couple of songs - one being Champagne Supernova - to keep to a strict deadline.

Overall it was a good festival and i have never breathed in so much second hand weed smoke in all my life - I definately left at a slightly higher altitude than whem I arrived :)

:d

Hi all

Just returned from a Virgin V Festival concert at Toronto Island. It was a 2 day event but we only went for the last 3 performances on the main stage, namely the Steriophonics , Paul Weller ( superb) and topping the bill - Oasis. Brilliant performance - but marred by some plonker getting on stage and pushing Noel Ghallager in the back whilst in mid song. all hell broke loose ie Liam throwing a few punches at the offender whilst the crew dragged him ( the offender) to the ground - Due the the wonders of modern technology - the incident is already on youtube - here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX5JBsKih0c thankfully Oasis came back on after a few minutes to finish the set but did have to skip a couple of songs - one being Champagne Supernova - to keep to a strict deadline.

Overall it was a good festival and i have never breathed in so much second hand weed smoke in all my life - I definately left at a slightly higher altitude than whem I arrived :)

Its a shame the bloke went for the wrong Gallagher. Noel is the 'nicer' of the two.

I agree alfie , troubel is if it was Liam they would never have come back on stage to finish the set ... he'd be too busy kicking the C**p out of the offender.

I think they peaked with Cigarettes and Alcohol and What's the Story Morning Glory.

It's difficult to write and sing about how hard life is growing up in the estates of Manchester when you live in a £5 Million House in London and attend Cocktail Parties at Downing Street....;)

I agree alfie , troubel is if it was Liam they would never have come back on stage to finish the set ... he'd be too busy kicking the C**p out of the offender.

Yep I guess so.

I laughed my head off the time that Liam picked a fight in Germany with a guy in the bar only to find the chap and his mates were Mafia! I believe he got his two front teeth punched out. Fantastic.

Yep I guess so.

I laughed my head off the time that Liam picked a fight in Germany with a guy in the bar only to find the chap and his mates were Mafia! I believe he got his two front teeth punched out. Fantastic.

Yeah - crims need our support. Weren't the Krays lovely blokes and all that... :rolleyes:

Yeah - crims need our support. Weren't the Krays lovely blokes and all that... :rolleyes:

Nope they wern't but once in a while a little bit of social justice comes along to make us smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom