Obsessive Research!

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hehe. It was a very poor joke.:rolleyes:

Here’s what I actually ordered:
not sure about the cable colour though...........

Inspired by Ant’s Incredibly decisive approach to making online purchases quickly, today I finally got off the pot and pulled the trigger on the new coffee machine I’ve been eying up for many months and seriously considering for 3 months now. And it cost £1, yes one pound sterling, so a big decision.

I subscribed to Nespresso, by committing to a 24 month subscription at £55 per month I will receive a Nespresso Gran Lattissima coffee machine (worth £349) for £1 (up-front payment). It’s the latest version of the coffee machines I have at home and in my office, now with the added ability to make flat white.

It’s a relatively safe bet as I spent around £100 per quarter on pods before the health crisis, and I’m using more pods now because I’m not buying coffee out. I wouldn’t be surprised if I spend most of the £55 per month credit for the foreseeable future. However old habits die hard so I think hard about buying things.

😳 Oh no, I have just broken the second rule of MBClub. The first is to never talk about MbClub, and the second is to never ever even suggest that you even know someone who might make monthly payments. It’s a sign of weakness. I know, I know, I should have waited until I can afford to buy it. Sorry guys.

But Ant, thank you. I’ll drink the first large skinny wet decaf latte thinking of you sir! 👍🏻
My Buck Rogers coffee machine has landed. I’ll now pop it under the stairs waiting for the one in the kitchen to give up. After all that messing around too 😁

Tuesday, 26/05/2020
Dear MB Club
Looking for a feedback of what you’ve got for my current research:
I’m looking for a good quality cantilever parasol, 3m, with weights, tilting option and lights (not necessary).

I continue to research many different women. This is purely on a professional basis to make sure I have the correct model at home.

Be careful - I tried that once, in an idle moment.

The missus found out. I was visited by some rather large and solid geezers who muttered something about concrete boots and the Bow Flyover ... whatever that is.

Now I know what happened to the missus' ex.

Don't mess with East End girls ... they're alright ... it's the extended family, though. :eek:

p.s. she's a lovely girl ... won't have a bad word said about her. ;)

Nfffffggghh. Well I do now. Thanks for abso-blooming-lutely nothing MJ.

😉

Fetch me that obsolete machine from under your stairs Rob. I'll give you a Tenner for it to pay for your petrol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom