OCC AMG bike on telewest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lynall

MB Enthusiast
Car
The silver one.
Channel hopping came across OCC building a bike for AMG actually looked quite nice and Paulie used the word tasteful which was probably a one off event:D

Senior and junior both have an SL63 AMG each senior said he had to get one after junior went off as senior followed him ie its bloody quick!

Channel 212/213 bound to be repeated soon as they all do.

I also thought yank slap it together with german perfection must have been a fun working relationship:)

Lynall

I enjoyed American Chopper when it was just all about them in the workshop ...

Now every other episode seems to be them out and about , shooting , waterskiing , visiting childrens homes , etc etc .... Yawn ...

Same with the first series of Miami Ink , when it was all about the artists and the customers , great ...

Now , they are everywhere , visiting New Orleans , military bases ..... Yawn ...

Even my favourite , Deadliest Catch , the crews are playing up to the cameras now .... first series was great , when they didn't really care about the cameras and just got on with their job .... now they seem to think that we want monologues to camera ...... JUST CATCH THE CRABS AND SHUT UP !

Rant over ...

JUST CATCH THE CRABS AND SHUT UP ! :D :D :D

Howard you have just summed it all up, basically like all telly these days rubbish.

I havent watched any of these for ages just saw tha amg and was curious.

Lynall

Agree with you howard, I have it set on series link but have to fast forward most of it..

The other one im bored of is Axe Men... same old every episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom