ODB Fault Code List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrgibbs68

Car
2008 E320 Sport Saloon
I recently purchased an ELM327 (rev.3) ODB interface cable off eBay as a recent vehicle inspection threw up a fault in one of the O2 sensors on my E-Class. I wanted to do a few checks myself (clean cable connections, etc.) and then see if the fault cleared before replacing the sensor itself.
Anyhow, the cable all works fine, as does the free copy of EasyODBII that came with it so £16.99 well spent IMO (I might even splash out and purchase the full version of EasyODBII - anyone use this at the moment?).

There were 4 fault codes stored (P2239/P0135/P0130/P0030) and I wanted to find out more about each one. After a bit of help from Mr. Google I came across this webpage, which has a pretty comprehensive list of all of the Mercedes ODB Fault Codes along with explanations for each one (symptoms/causes/solutions) where possible.

Error Code Manufacturer Listing

Thought it might be useful for everyone else - apologies if it's already been highlighted on here somewhere else.

Cheers
mrgibbs68

Hi mrgibbs68, I appreciate this thread is coming up for nearly 2 years old but I would love to hear from you about what you did to get rid of the faults. I have exactly the same fault codes with my car, with the addition of P0244. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom