OEM CL55 AMG 2 piece alloy wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MWCLS

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320 CDI Perlite Gray Metallic 2005
Hi folks, I'm looking at purchasing these wheels for my 05 W220...question is will they fit? They are from a CL55 AMG ( two piece split rim ) a rare wheel at that. Fronts 19" ET44 8.5j Rears 19" ET60 9.5j.

Any advice appreciated.. are spacers an option on the rear? From past experience a spacer moves the wheel out so may possibly end up looking like a drag car and illegal!

Last edited:
I can't find a definitive answer on the sticky thread.

Thank you for the reply.. did you have any problem with rubbing at the rear with airmatic, arch clearance?

Thank you for the reply.. did you have any problem with rubbing at the rear with airmatic, arch clearance?

No issues with rubbing and mine was lowered also, *think* I was running 255 or 265 35 19 tyres

Thanks for that just confirming what size rears are on the alloys at the moment.

So I should have no issue fitting these running a 15mm spacer on the rear.. subject to rear tyres no wider than 265?

Apologies for all the questions!

Thanks

Michael

Haha I never realised we had fallen out!

Thanks for that just confirming what size rears are on the alloys at the moment.

So I should have no issue fitting these running a 15mm spacer on the rear.. subject to rear tyres no wider than 265?

Apologies for all the questions!

Thanks

Michael

No worries, I think they needed the spacer to clear the brakes. I actually originally had them on my CL and then the s class after. There should be pictures in my album which show what the fitment was like with spacers and tbh they wouldn’t have looked right without them.

IIRC the offset is large as they were meant to be for the 65AMG which had a slightly different suspension set up.

Spacers will be fine, because other fitments are 44et with 275 on the rears...should fill the arch nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom