Off on a Euro trip today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rsk21

Car
German and British
O this evening I'm heading down to Folkestone in order to meet up with the guys from Petrolhead Nirvana to go on their annual Alpine South tour. This is going to entail approximately 2500 miles over 8 days and will take in France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain before coming back on the boat from Santander to Portsmouth.

Going to be joined by 19 other cars, a handful of M3s, some 911s, Aston V8, GTR, 458 Italia, 360 amongst others. To say I'm excited is a understatement. The car has fresh new conti-sports all round and thanks to Acid at MsL is running like a dream pushing out 700+ on both bhp and lbft and I'm really looking forward to seeing how she goes on the Autobahn and the mountain passes.

Pics to follow throughout the week hopefully.

R,

Sounds like a great trip. Get that gopro hooked up for those mountain passes.

Enjoy

J

Sound like there are good times ahead...keep us updated with photos and videos.

Sounds like a great trip you have planned there Robin:thumb:

I'm sure your car will munch through those miles with ease on all roads. Enjoy!

Great stuff Robin - have a fast safe trip.

700+ ponies, yeehaa :thumb:.

186mph??

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to beat my 210mph :) (See above video)
Speedo sticks at 200mph but revs rise another 500rpm so rough guess....210mph

Video was from the other day on German Autobahn Bremerhaven to Cuxhaven derestricted route. Car is MSL Performance courtesy car.....thanks guys and there's the 200mph you wanted Acid :)

Car is MSL Performance courtesy car.....thanks guys and there's the 200mph you wanted Acid :)

200mph courtesy car :D.

In best Brummie:

"I'd loike a service on me Vauxy Nova mate - it's quick yow know - proper rapid. Ave yow got a bostin courtesy car wots as fast ar kid?"

Hmm, let me have a look sir :D.

700 bhp!! Wow, sounds like that thing goes like the clappers!

Have a fantastic time Robin!

Sounds like you'll need to take some spare underwear for the autobahns! ;)

Video was from the other day on German Autobahn Bremerhaven to Cuxhaven derestricted route.
What was going on with the upshift at around 175mph, Chris? :dk:

This would be my dream holiday lol.

Enjoy.

Have a great time, Robin :thumb:

I'm sure you know already, but take care with the loud pedal in France, Spain & Switzerland. They all have no sense of humour when it comes to speed nowadays :(

What was going on with the upshift at around 175mph, Chris? :dk:

I was thinking the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom