Off side front lamp for 91 300 ce 24

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

danandgerry

Car
E300 td Subaru forrester
Somebody fitted left hand drive off side lamp, need right hand drive one,anybody got one for sale.take both sides if reasonable price.

I have both sides bosch headlights off 300ce-24, but the clip attaching wiper motor is broken iirc. Only matters if you have headlight wipers. Otherwise good condition. 20£ for both of them.

Thanks brigadier I do have wipers but I dont think I care I never use them and maybe I could improvise. I visit my daughter in Reading now and agian is that far from you. maybe you could email me [email protected] with details.

Top man brigadier thanks a lot

Take that top man back inside all broken and bits missing on the off side lamp the one I needed

Perhaps it was damaged in transit? I dont think Brigadier would sell you a damaged part on purpose.

No the broken plastic bits inside(encapsulated) no way for them to escape were missing the mirrored bit was loose rattling about inside, and it was the lamp I needed but its ok I super glued one piece of plastic and just swapped the glass so alls well.

Just saw this now. Why not contact me on email? The reflector was definitely not loose before and only thing broken was the washer motor bracket. This is the reason I prefer not to post fragile items such as this. Just few weeks ago I received lamp for my van and it was all broken inside although packed well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom