Off to the Ukraine in the morning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

After 4 weeks holiday the party is over and i am off to the work in The Ukraine in the morning for 2 weeks. Have to get up at 3.20am then bus to Dublin Airport then fly to Budapest then onto Kiev. I will then have a car journey in -10 deg for 6-8 hours before reaching the house. A bit anxious as you would guess:eek: :eek: Wish me luck please.

Just hope i get collected at the airport in 211 E280 4matic that the factory uses, will feel so much more secure than the Vito for the trip. The only thing keeps me going is that they are used to the snow and ice.

Will post tomorrow night all being well when i get there at about 10.00pm GMT.

Bon Voyage! What do you do there? Makes my potential trip to Leeds seem rather mundane! lol

Hi

I am a Civil Engineer working on the construction of a cement plant.

Thanks,

Remember to pack the thermals and some good music on the IPOD. If you have time/internet access a few more pics from the Ukraine especially from a road transport angle would be a welcome diversion. Good luck!

Take your geigercounter with you - chernobyl is not far from Kiev.

Don't worry about the trip, just think about the Girlssss....;)

Hi

Thanks,

Need a bid manager? lol. I sense redundancy in the air this week :(

Not just the girls, an ex of mine was from the Ukraine, absolute stunner. Unfortunately thick as two planks... :crazy:

And that's bad thing? :devil:

Last edited:
Not just the girls, an ex of mine was from the Ukraine, absolute stunner. Unfortunately thick as two planks... :crazy:

And that's bad thing? :devil:

You need something to talk about to one another outside the 8 hours per day of fooling around :D.

Need a bid manager? lol. I sense redundancy in the air this week :(

Sorry to hear that :(. Let's hope it doesn't go that way, but should it happen, you'll make it into an opportunity, I'm convinced of that. :)

You don't always have to talk to the mantlepiece while youre stoking the fire :D

:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: Must be getting prudish in my old age. + your without the E ;) .

Hi

Thanks,

I'm in Pakistan doing a power plant for a cement plant. Do you need any lovely gas engines, I fancy working somewhere cold for a bit.

Dave!

:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: Must be getting prudish in my old age. + your without the E ;) .

LOL their wos a apotrophe missin that all !!!

your - the possessive case of you
you're - "you are" the contracted form.

Just saw Guidos' response ;-)

Last edited:

You contradict yourself Monsieur Poirot.......if she is your EX -- how can she be thick as she has definitely seen the error of her ways....:D :D :D

You contradict yourself Monsieur Poirot.......if she is your EX -- how can she be thick as she has definitely seen the error of her ways....:D :D :D

You used the wrong gender :devil:.

Other than that your logic is flawless :(.

You might want to look again at the position of that possessive's apostrophe :devil: :p.

You think it was not on purpose? -rhetorical

Do you pronounce it "Gweedo" or "Giedo", - just interested in pronounciation along the lines of Jose Mourinho wanted to be called Jose and not Hose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom