Off topic: Where can I find an Isabikes Discount code?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C60three

Car
V60
I searched online to try and find a dicount code for kids Islabikes website, but can't find one. Does anyone know if they do exist and where to find one?
I note there is a box on the check out screen of their website
Many thanks in advance

Hi - not aware of any discount codes. Probably provided directly by Isla bikes for exceptional cases.
However I was considering them last Christmas for my 6 year old daughter.
You can get them cheaper direct. They have some ex-demos that may have had a small scratch but have been touched up by the manufacturers. Not that much cheaper though.
In the end we decided to go with a Frog bike as a local bike shop were known as an authorized retailer. When I saw the Frog (multicoloured dots on white frame) it was a no-brainer and I put the deposit down straight away.

I searched online to try and find a dicount code for kids Islabikes website, but can't find one. Does anyone know if they do exist and where to find one?
I note there is a box on the check out screen of their website
Many thanks in advance

Had the same problem last year, and the used Islabikes on ebay were selling for 80-90% of RRP! Bought a new Frog in the end.

It's also worth looking at Hoy bikes in Evans. They're about the same price as an Islabike, similar weight too, and I've heard good things about them.

Islabikes are expensive for a reason, i'm afraid. They are really good!! It is the 2nd hand re-sale price which justifies the new purchase to be honest. My 4 year old is on his second Islabike and we will be getting the next one up the range in a year or so.

Also a relatively small company so they don't tend to issue blanket discount codes. Why sell for a discount when you sell all of your stock at full price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom