Office Chair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

proser

Car
W210 E320Cdi Estate
Due to a change of jobs, I will be working from home a lot more. I have a bog standard leather faced chair but it's not very adjustable and therefore gets uncomfortable over long periods.

Looking for recommendations for a chair that is fully adjustable, comfortable and no more than £200 (£250 very upper limit if I have to)

Mark

Don't worry about the chair - you'll spend most of your time pottering about, raiding the fridge or making cups of tea.

So I have heard...

S

Get an "Aaron" by Herman Millar on ebay. You might have to wait a little bit to get one under £200 but ebay's completed listings says they are out there.

I've sat on nothing else at work over the last decade or so, there must be a reason why the companies who can afford to allow these and virtually nothing else.

They come in 3 sizes but the middle one suits something like 90% of humans:
The Aeron Chair : Size Chart

Dave

Due to a change of jobs, I will be working from home a lot more. I have a bog standard leather faced chair but it's not very adjustable and therefore gets uncomfortable over long periods.

Looking for recommendations for a chair that is fully adjustable, comfortable and no more than £200 (£250 very upper limit if I have to)

Mark

Remember that if your employer is not paying for it, and they probably should if the job change is their idea, you will be able to claim tax relief from HMRC as it will be a work expense.

Remember that if your employer is not paying for it, and they probably should if the job change is their idea, you will be able to claim tax relief from HMRC as it will be a work expense.

I will go and speak to my employer..........

He says he'll pay for it

Had to look in the mirror to do it though :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom