Official parts catalogue access?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

quenching

Car
'84 W201 2.0E, '91 W124 230TE estate
Is there an official Mercedes electronic parts catalogue with online access that the general public can subscribe to? The various Russian sites that came and go are so slow and tedious that I'd be happy to pay a reasonable amount to have access to a proper service.

Join the official Mercedes-Benz Club and access to EPC plus WIS and more are free , besides that you get two excellent printed magazines - The Mercedes-Benz Club Gazette (monthly) and Mercedes-Benz Classic (quarterly) for your money .

try this. as mentioned above it's well worth it. you can decode VIN numbers etc... and get parts requirements for your specific vehicle.

Daimler AG - Service & Parts net

cheers

is this a subscription I have to pay for?
How much is it a month?
Can I access my vehicle data and all the parts numbers I need?

is this a subscription I have to pay for?
How much is it a month?
Can I access my vehicle data and all the parts numbers I need?

hi
annual subscription only I think, its about £10 in Euro's, it is the parts list for Mercedes, if they've got it, it's there....
Assembly drawings and part numbers, thats what I use it for

cheers, balge

I believe it's free in the US - that's customer service...

Last edited:
Thanks to all who replied, think I'll go with the link suggested by balge, seems to be the best option, other than moving to the US, which seems just a tad drastic!

Join the official Mercedes-Benz Club and access to EPC plus WIS and more are free , besides that you get two excellent printed magazines - The Mercedes-Benz Club Gazette (monthly) and Mercedes-Benz Classic (quarterly) for your money .

And dealer discounts, i have my £30 subs back in just discounts aloan, :bannana:

Is this still free? I signed up last month and was told I need to register on the epc website, but its the same cost as before?

If you have your Club membership card, access to the online EPC and WIS are free. Instructions should have been sent with your introductory pack.

I've found that although the EPC can be set to any language, the Club-accessed WIS interface seems to come up in a random language (I'm guessing one shared setting across all members) and the documents you get from it are only in German.

I also recently took a yearly subscription to the official Daimler EPC site. Cheap and worth every Euro cent :D Indeed, I was a bit tired of trying to connect with the Russian link which seemed to spend more time down than in operation :mad: You can also sign up to the WIS part that that's more expensive (daily, monthly, yearly subscriptions) if you need technical workshop instructions.

If you have your Club membership card, access to the online EPC and WIS are free. Instructions should have been sent with your introductory pack.

I've found that although the EPC can be set to any language, the Club-accessed WIS interface seems to come up in a random language (I'm guessing one shared setting across all members) and the documents you get from it are only in German.

I received the membership card, but no instructions for EPC\WIS access. And my card doesnt have a number starting with ENG on the back?

Well that's the problem, I feel a little silly! Can't believe I made such a stupid mistake!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :eek:

Well I emailed them and have got a refund of the membership fee. Ive now signed up to the correct club.

To think the number of members Mercedesowners must pick up by mistake.

You won't get "instant access" takes a couple of weeks to get your membership processed and sent to the access site administered in GERMANY? You will eventually get your access card with iden and password and you are off and running. Getting the EPC to come up in English is easy by just changing some language options in the drop down menu. The WIS is a bit more hit and miss as it involves a similar selection of language from the drop down menus but you then have to close the WIS down and start it up again --hopefully in English but doesn't always work I find --- You usually get instructions on how to do this with your original welcome pack. The official Mercedes-Benz Club The Mercedes-Benz Club represents excellent value for money and you get 12 high quality glossy monthly mags packed with Merc INFO too. HOWEVER :thumb: This is still the best and widest read forum I reckon !:thumb:

Does the Mercedes-Benz Club members access the same site as Daimler AG - Service & Parts? I signed up with the latter, but had to cancel it as it doesn't work on Mac or Linux :(

Does the Mercedes-Benz Club members access the same site as Daimler AG - Service & Parts? I signed up with the latter, but had to cancel it as it doesn't work on Mac or Linux :(

I believe so. If that's the issue with Java 6 failing with an "incompatible operating system" message, I found that I could make it work in a Windows XP VM under VirtualBox on Linux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom