Oh dear ....... my heart bleeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Words fail me. :rolleyes:

If I dont post for a while its because I am busy writing a begginging plea for a CL65 :crazy:

The world owes me a favour. The people of this country should send me there hard earned.

Start the donations now 1p - £100,000 it all counts.

Please send payment via paypal to :

[email protected] :D

If he's paid off £396,000 in debts, then his credit rating should be pretty healthy. He's used to paying most of his income in debts, so why doesn't he just borrow the moeny and buy his own flimmin Merc?! :mad:

PJ

imadoofus said:
If he's paid off £396,000 in debts, then his credit rating should be pretty healthy. He's used to paying most of his income in debts, so why doesn't he just borrow the moeny and buy his own flimmin Merc?! :mad:
Yeah! Overall a few more thousand vs a debt almost in the order of millions (which is what they're claiming) would be buttons in comparison.

Why doesnt he buy an old W202, some are about 1500 quid and reasonable nick? Someone framed him with debts? What about me I need an AMG bodykit for my W202, what about me eh? :D

Thmsshaun said:
Look I put my request for the CL65 in first now clear off ;)
Well that's just greedy.

I've worked hard all my life... well, some of it... on occasions anyway. And blah, blah, blah can I please have an E55 estate?

It's not for me it's for the kids.

No, second thoughts could I have two C class estates for the kids for when they are old enough to drive and I'll have the E class for myself. And a CLS for my wife 'cause she thinks they look quite smart and we could always sell it and buy something else like a house or something.

Did I mention that I worked hard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom