Oh Dear...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This thread is getting blown out of proportion,who the ....put 600psi in it!!

I demand a rerun of this event using actors?

I find a better class of dogging in Waitrose car parks than at Asda. Morrisons in Kemptown, is like a dogging twilight zone.

going away now......

Im not sure about the whole dogging thing - I'd be worried about being pressured into something I wouldn't want to do. Perhaps a more experienced dogger might be able to offer some guidance as to how much pressure one is put under during a dogging session?

certainly not. I was very interested to get context for the 600psi metric.

Yes I meant metric and anyone that wants to pick me up on that is going to need an effing forklift cos I am a serious guy. Innit.

So, using contorted logic: DCphoenix (the "Gentleman" who provided us with the start of this rich stream) could be a Macaw as the Phoenix was re-incarnated from ashes?

I know in classical mythology that the Phoenix creates another Phoenix after immolation but ..................:dk:

OP if you're still wondering about what kind of car Enterprise will give you, according to their telly ads, they'll match any car. In my recent case, which did not require 600psi punches (more about that below), Enterprise first tried to give me a Mini Countryman, then an unvaleted and heavily perfumed BMW 320d estate and finally I settled on a 320d saloon in exchange for my C220 cdi. There was talk of a Jaguar XF but I don't think Enterprise were upto that challenge.

I hope this doesn't take too long. I've had the BMW for two weeks so far and I think it could take another week or two for my car to be fixed. Glad to hear nobody was hurt or required a 600psi heimlich.

Now for something completely different:

I wonder what Chuck Norris would do in this situation? My guess is that he would deflect the 600psi punch with a simple raising of an eyebrow and if a certain young mother with kids and shopping should happen to be prevented from continuing with their journey by a puddle, that he would simultaneously lay down on the puddle to act as a sort of damp course, as he did in The Octagon. There. Just had to add to the randomness going on here because I think this thread is making history.

On a more serious note, I wouldn't recommend punching anyone because if you're anything like me, you also used to practice Aikido until you became a Hypnotherapist and you would put the potential 600psi assailant into a deep somnambulistic trance by way of a rapid/ shock/ instant induction, after which you would cause them to make an even bigger fool of themselves in all manner of deeply disturbing ways, which may or may not involve cucumbers or any other household object which came to hand. My fastest induction takes a split second and the effect lasts for as long as it lasts.

Here's what I mean -

Hypno sculpture- Rocky B. - YouTube

I used to practice the 'Vulcan nerve-pinch' in case of those situations .

I find it absolutely gut wrenching, to return to your vehicle (no matter what it is) to find a supermarket trolley, deliberately pushed up against it.

If you're the sort who likes to take up two spaces in busy car parks then you get what you deserve .

Whenever I see one of these 'precious' cars so selfishly parked , I take pleasure in leaving my trolley right up against ( but not actually touching ) their drivers door - just to annoy them . Half a space unused on either side of these cars is just asking to be filled up with trolleys , or used by motorcycles .

If I can park my S Class neatly within a marked bay , there is no excuse for those with smaller cars not doing so .

Mr "Touch my car and I will kill /punch/ run you over" seems to have given up contributing ot this thread but none the less it is still rolling along nicely! ;)

Perhaps he parked next to someone who smiled , spat out a tooth , then retorted with a 1200 PSI punch :)

Just hope that this animal never parks too close to you in Aldi's car park;

[YOUTUBE]940_EOYRyqU[/YOUTUBE]

The thing that gets my goat is when I've parked in a space miles from everyone else and some joker then parks right next to me. Unnerving as sitting in an empty cinema or train and a stranger plonks themselves right next to you (perhaps I should go more easy on the pheromone spray).

So if that pretty Ivor Dragon fellow ever did that to me, I'd say "Away with you sir, before I'm forced to administer unto you a 22lb/ft chinese burn and unleash my attack macaw"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom