Oh Dear...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clegsr

Car
Later
Oh Dear I stumbled across this on Google...

His toys are out of the pram, but can the power of the internet gather them up for him?

I do like the random excuse generator though, I have heard a few of them myself..

Ihatemymercedes link

How sad is the person who will go to that much effort in creating that site, wether it is for a Merc or any other car

It is a bit sad but I can understand the frustration at paying out that sum of money and not getting a problem like that fixed after so many visits. I had a lot of probs with a W202 a few yrs back and I must admit I was getting close to that sort of despair after a few months of it. If it gets results then good luck to him, there is no excuse for a prestigious company like this pi**ing off a customer to that extent

Ha, ha bl**dy funny!

It is a well designed website, which is all the more ironic because his car does not appear to be!

Perhaps he should take it to a Chrysler dealer!

Have a nice day!
:D

Oh Dear

Thanks for the comments about www.ihatemymercedes.co.uk. Yes my toys are out of the pram but so would yours be if you were paying over £500 a month to drive a CLK and had to put up with the nonsense I've had to. I suppose the up side is that I've had 4 different loan cars (C class, two CLK 230 and a CLK 320) so I've certainly seen the range.

I'm going to send the link to Wilfried Steffen (MD) this week and I'll let you know if I get a responce.

Hi mate,

Unfortunately ive heard a lot of bad things about the later/last 208CLK cabrios... I recently owned a coupe and its the best car i owned, but the cabrio seems to be another story....

I think there was a guy on this forum whos roof broke on holiday just after the car was delivered. I dont think they ever sorted the problem and in the end the dealer took it back off him and offered him another model.
Ive heard a lot about this model and not much good stuff..

I sympathise with you and wish you every luck in getting it sorted... it looks like youve tried most things, but keep on at the guys in milton keynes and makesure they know about your website.

Jay

Re: Oh Dear

Originally posted by hatemymerc

I'm going to send the link to Wilfried Steffen (MD) this week and I'll let you know if I get a responce.

He'll probably sit and play the game for a few hours as that was very funny.

Had a few warranty probs on my A209 so far.

1) Rain sensor not working

2) Clonking sound from offside rear wheel

3) Rear windows refusing to go down occasionally

4) Latch that holds cupholder in failed

5) Front number plate cracked as the screw had been overtightened

All fixed in one visit but this is the second new Merc I've had and it seems to be the only make I have warranty problems on, which does make me wonder about their build quality/quality control.

No major problems since, but then again the car is only 3 months old, although the wind noise from where the roof meets the front passenger window is getting louder

Cheers
Andy

PS Just noticed I've become Hardcore :rock: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom