Oh dear...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geezer

Car
2008 Facelift R171 SLK 350 Auto.
Looks like New Orleans is heading for another pasting! Forecast to be Cat 3 Hurricane

Attachments

• Gustaf.gif
    Gustaf.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 82
That'll cheer my friend Becky up !

Shes there currently , waiting for this ( she works for the production company that makes the Raging Planet series as a director )

I hope its not going to be bad at the Dominican Republic next week where i'll be on my:D :D :cool: HOLIDAY YAY HAHAHAHAHA :cool: :D :D

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

We're heading there next month for a wedding

I hope its not going to be bad at the Dominican Republic next week where i'll be on my:D :D :cool: HOLIDAY YAY HAHAHAHAHA :cool: :D :D

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Well, you have chosen Hurricane Season....

That's why I always have a Caribbean Cruise in November instead....

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

There are two more potential hurricanes brewing behind it! Be afraid!! :eek:

Hm -Sis in law lives north of the lake (inland a bit) and got flooded to about 8ft by the surge last time, so hope its not that bad this year.

Well, you have chosen Hurricane Season....

That's why I always have a Caribbean Cruise in November instead....

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

I do the Caribbean in February - very quiet. November is still the Hurricane Season!:eek:

Hm -Sis in law lives north of the lake (inland a bit) and got flooded to about 8ft by the surge last time, so hope its not that bad this year.
Received e-mail today - plans have been made to head north if needed, valuables going with, or into attic etc.

That area is to hurricanes is as the north pole is to snow.
Since weather records began there has always been turbulent weather in the bay.
Like wet weather on a bank holiday in the UK. Its expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom