oh dear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smartbrabus

Car
Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)
Saw this on a smart forum - shame that some folk feel the need to devalue both the M-B and Smart marques in this way... :rolleyes: Yes, the smart may say "Engineered by Mercedes Benz" on the engine cover, share a handful of parts with the A-class etc, but this kind of badgery is frankly delusional :crazy:

Discuss...

0226_G.sized.jpg

I have been guilty to a some degree myself, having put ferrari decals on the roadster as a joke. However I eventually saw the error of my ways and removed them - its now totally badgeless ;) BTW I'm not a member of this forum because I happen to own a smart, but because I have always been an admirer of Mercedes automobiles, and aspire to own one some day :p

smartbrabus said:
I'm not a member of this forum because I happen to own a smart, but because I have always been an admirer of Mercedes automobiles, and aspire to own one some day :p

I think he has the same ambition, but in the meantime he is Fooling Nobody. :eek: :eek:

lol I think what he is trying to say is that it's a "kompressed" S600! :)

you gotta admit it looks like a squashed s-class though! :)

Kompressed is quite funny. Should have left it at that.

S - Smart
600 - 600cc engine

Turbo/Kompressed - not too far from the truth.

Nice! But insane!

i dont know about the decals, but that "SM4RTT" number plate is funky, probably worth a bob or two !

is that car painted in classic Mercedes silver as well ;)
S600 Smart car would be very scary though :eek:

Fantastic

Power to weight ratio must be excellent

0-60 in under 3 secs ? and easy to park :bannana:

That made me Chuckle Nick :D

Saw a S600 badged original SMART car yesterday - woman behind the wheel wasn't holding back either.

peterchurch said:
Erm where's the link?
Sorry, the server it was on has disappeared since I started this post nearly a year ago!

I think it was a smart with S500 and Kompressor badges plastered all over the back of it :crazy:

LMFAO @ escape pod ;).

Good old Smarties.

At least the Kompressed badge (pic now dead above) was funny - just seen a Smart badged AMG S600! I suppose I did chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom