Oh la la, the joys of......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyjay123

Car (ML63 2013) will have been in the garage for two weeks this Tuesday on a Tier 1 warranty. I am fed up with the dedicated AMG team so got in touch with the CEO of AMG, Tobias. They have now pulled it from AMG and handed it to the management board in Germany to deal with.

Fingers crossed.

(Car seems to have turbo lag. Go to put foot down and the power just isn't there but kicks in 1 second later. This isn't great especially when turning into/off busy roads!)

COPY OF CORRESPONDENCE.

Dear Mr Jay

Thank you for contacting Mercedes-AMG.

I was of course sorry to note the issue with your car and that you were unhappy with the level of service you have received up to this point. I can confirm following your most recent correspondence addressed to Mr Tobias Moers, Chief Executive Officer, Mercedes-AMG that your case is now being reviewed by the Board of Management Team and once there is further information on this matter they will be in direct contact with you. I would like to thank you for your patience whilst they work through this on your behalf. We will now be closing our case file and you will be contacted by our Board of Management Team under their case reference number xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom