Oh my god.. Im in love

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
American Society of GWA is working on a special prototype combines advanced mechanical groups the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG with classic curves W188 series from the fifties

getthumbnail.aspx

Who says that the introduction of self-supporting bodies are gone distinctive creations of famous body workshops, he is absolutely right. But the efforts of selected companies constantly convinces us that even under current conditions it just goes. American company Gullwing America (GWA) now under the name GWA 300 prepares a special building for an unnamed customer in the eastern part of Europe.

Sure, it's a hybrid, but he can not deny a certain amount of individuality, and confirm with gratitude must also be a basis in modern and expensive technique, since such creations are usually based on junk from scrapyards. This prototype will use the group model Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster , but its shape reminds model Mercedes-Benz 300 SC (W188) of 1955, which originated in the number of only 92 copies.

gwa-300-slc-01.jpg

Body of handmade aluminum panels excels massive, severely sloping grille, which is precisely the element of the above mentioned series W188 reminds faithfully. The new roadster GWA also offers modern headlights with daytime running lights power of the LED, special exhaust system, adjustable suspension fixed or removable roof.

248301.jpg

ARTICLE REFERENCE : Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster jak jej neznáte - AutoRevue.cz

Who wrote the translation ? :crazy:

Theres something awful about those, but at the same time I quite like them.

As a keen photographer, they would make good addtions to my bulging Flickr page

Who'd have thought the world needed a PTCruiser convertible?

Got a bit worried there for a moment! :D Interesting project! Actually quite like the design...

... I looked at the thread title and thought that The Boss had discovered an old collection of Panini sticker albums ...

How about this then....

Last edited:
That's very nice W

That looks a bit like the handbuilt Morgans, and the do like the Morgans. I quite like that car, looks really nice, but not to sure about the modern look of the sls inside, think a bit of old fashined interior with a modern twist would go well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom