Oh no, I can't stand it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hmmm strange. It goes like a drem, is a desireable model, yet is being broken ????

it doesnt look rotten through?

starship enterprise mileage?

So what is the problem? Why is he breaking it? Bodywork?

There isn't anything wrong apart from the high mileage, 188K. He's tried selling it twice before, asked way too much, £6995 a couple of months ago IIRC.

hmmm strange. It goes like a drem, is a desireable model, yet is being broken ????

it doesnt look rotten through?

starship enterprise mileage?

i wonder if in the furture of man kind they will have mile-o-meters on space ships

i cant wait to find out

I don't think so. I think they would record hours at Warp speeds. But then again a TARDIS could deal with that too easily. Wouldn't like to but a used one : one careful owner minus 10000 hours running...

Sometimes this forum is like the Twilight Zone .... :crazy:

Talk about going off at a tangent, you guys are worse than my girlfriend!

Mmm cake.

PS Has it got an MOT?

What the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Why no expanation of why it's is a breaker.:crazy:

Nearly 7k for an 188k car is an awful lot of money for a car that the vast majority of people will perceive as being very expensive to run, who also think 100k means its shagged.
Plus it looks better than my old girl!

Lynall

Last edited:
What the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Why no expanation of why it's is a breaker.:crazy:

He won't say on the ad because he couldn't sell it before, he was asking way too much. I sold it to him 2 years ago with 175K on the clock for £6600!

Can full electric seats be transfered easily into a car without??

I wouldn't have thought so, the wiring in the existing doors won't be correct for the controls. I'm sure it can be done but would think its gunna be a pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom