Oh Shut Up !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpoonJar

Banned
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
What is it with some C63 owners and revving their engines over and over?.
Look at me, shouty, shouty.

[YOUTUBE]Esxg_4r_vUY[/YOUTUBE]

I agree with the sentiment but it's not just C63 owners, or even merc owners.

Many go there just to take pictures and listen to the cars so not everyone finds it distasteful. They do sound nice tho :)

Would there be apartments above those shops...

What's that got to do with anything ?

If you've driven all the way into central London for no other reason than to indulge your ego with some attention seeking then why would you care who lives in the area and what they may think ?

Play nice chaps or you'll have fish fingers thrown at yous :D

Reminds me, must get my downpipes sorted. Need some more noise :thumb:

article-2570795-00064C4C00000258-20_634x449.jpg

Wasn't there a news item about cruising down the city streets last week.

Nice bloke, been organising it for 15 years and the public were lapping it up.

Last edited:
Look at me my cars really loud. Unfortunately I'm a **** driver and you will find me in a ditch or wrapped around a tree in the near future.

Well look at the car. Black badges and stickers on it.

Chavs don't grow up they just get richer.

Well look at the car. Black badges and stickers on it.

Chavs don't grow up they just get richer.

IIRC there are 2 or 3 cars that are identical. The Reg seems to ring a bell

As my wife walks away smiling and shaking her head muttering "boys and toys".....................whilst I listen at the far off sound and try to deduce if it is a car, bike, flat, v6, v12, etc - I am hardly going to object to AMGs sounding off and sprouting flames!

Juveniles like noisy cars. Funny, isn't it; they all 'personalise' their cars in exactly the same way - noisy exhaust, big wheels, tints, bling lights...

A modified C63 ticks all the boxes for juveniles with the money to do it. I wouldn't want one, and I mutter "noisy t**t" when one goes past, but there's no great harm in it.

I don't mind a car making a decent sound when it's driving. Sitting still and revving it is just attention seeking and C63 or otherwise is chavvy!

Sadly I have a feeling that the C63 sound will end up like the sound of the Subaru Impreza! Announcing the arrival of a chav :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom